André Sénéchal, DC
Dr. André Senechal is considered by many to be on the leading edge of chiropractic and sports therapy. Committed to his clients, he is focused on their overall health, recovery, and well-being by teaching and studying the latest therapies and technologies. André is also a teacher, instructing at College Boreal’s Massage Therapy Program and Anatomy and Kinesiology at Laurentian University. Outside of his practice and teaching, André and his wife, Veronica, are busy with four young children. Upon graduating in 2011, he put his career on pause to be a living donor when he donated his liver to an ill family member battling cancer.
Education and Qualifications
- Graduate Honours Degree in Human Kinetics, University of Windsor
- Degree, Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Acupuncture certificate, Acupuncture Council of Ontario
In an effort to offer a diverse and modern approach when caring for his clients, André is always pursuing and enhancing his skills and professional knowledge.
- Acupuncture Certification, The Ontario Acupuncture Council 2012
- Active Release techniques for upper limb, lower limb, spine, and Master
- Motion Palpation Lumbopelvic, Cervicothoracic, extremities functional assessment of the pelvis
- Functional range release for lower limb
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (Parts A & B Exercise, and Parts A & B Golf)