Carla Bifolchi, OMT
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
Carla graduated with a Bachelor of Honours in Kinesiology at York University, with the realization that continuing her education in the realm of therapy would be of great benefit to her prospective clients. Working in various settings such as outpatient physiotherapy clinics, geriatric short stay rehabilitation and complex medical care at St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Center, and homecare settings has been a great asset to Carla. The diverse needs of patients, exposure to medical procedures and how disease affects the body give her a unique perspective on her approach to therapy with her clients. Carla is an advocate of being active, and when she is not treating patients, spends as much time as she can outdoors with her dog. She has interests in a multitude of sports including soccer, biking, rock climbing, swimming and cross-country skiing.
Education and Qualifications
- Graduate Honours Degree in Kinesiology, York University
- Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Therapy, Osteopathic College of Ontario
- Kinesiotaping Level 1
Carla realizes the need for multiple approaches within a therapeutic setting and values continuing education and the diversity it brings.
- Advanced Assessment and Palpation Skills, The Southern Ontario College of Osteopathy 2014
- Evaluation and Management of the Upper Extremity in Clinical Practice, Dale Buchberger 2015
- Advanced Cranial Manipulation, Osteopathic College of Ontario 2016